Terms and Conditions
This website ("Website") is owned and provided by usamoneybid.com whose registered address is at usamoneybid.com (1250 E 200 S, Ste 2c Lehi, Utah 84043, USA).
Section 1 (applies to all bid plan and services)General
- Join Free
- Money back gurrenty 100%.
- We provide an independent online service which enables you to financial and other plan or services provided by third parties whilst using this Website. Our comparison service is free for you to use. We receive a fee and/or commission from the third party product or service providers when you use our service to purchase products or services from them.
- We also provide an independent service which enables you to obtain using this Website either from us or from a third party advisor in connection with certain financial and other business plan or services. We do not charge you any fees or commissions for this service. We receive a fee and/or commission from the third party product or service providers when you use our service to bid business or services from them.
- We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this Website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website at any time.
- We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on this Website and without notice from time to time.
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories.
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other 'screen scraping' software, process, program or system.
- You must take all reasonable precautions (including using appropriate virus checking software) to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may have a contaminating, harmful or destructive effect on any part of this Website or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
- You may complete a registration process as part of your use of this Website which may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. Any username, password and/or other identification information must be kept confidential by you and must not be disclosed to, or shared with, anyone. Where you do disclose to or share with anyone your username, password and/or other identification information, you are solely responsible for all activities undertaken on this Website using your username, password and/or other identification information.
- You must check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on this Website is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur if any information, content, material or data you provide on this Website is not correct, complete and accurate or if it is misleading or if you fail to disclose all relevant facts.
- Before you obtain any product or service from a third party, you must check all of the information, content, material or data held by the third party about you to ensure it is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you have disclosed all relevant facts. It is your responsibility to identify and correct any mistakes or errors in the information, content, material or data held by the third party about you before you obtain any product or service. Failure to do so could invalidate the product or service provided by the third party. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur if any information, content, material or data held by the third party about you is not correct, complete and accurate or if it is misleading or if you have failed to disclose all relevant facts.
- You must get permission from any other person about whom you propose to provide information before you provide it. In submitting any other person's details, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used.
- You agree that you will be liable to us for any damage, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including reasonable legal fees) that we may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with your conduct on this Website and/or your User Content.
Section 2 (Additional Terms)Payment
- All kind of transaction completed within 24 hours to 72 hours.
- Withdraw amount minimum $20.
- You agree to pay any fees(bid business plan) and/or other charges incurred by you in accordance with any payment provisions set out on this Website from time to time.
- Full payment for business where required on this Website, should be made at the time of application for the business and in the secure area of this Website. Payment methods other than those stated on this Website will not be accepted. We may pass your card details and personal details, as necessary, to the relevant third party, who may take payment for the product or service in accordance with its terms and conditions. We reserve the right to charge you any handling fees that we or the relevant third party may incur in respect of your application. You will be informed of any such charges before they are incurred.
- Payment for business should be made on the relevant third party website when applying for the bid business plan.
- You must be aged 18 or over to use our Stocks and Shares with usamoneybid.com channel.
- The Stocks and Shares channel on this Website provides you with access to information on Stocks and Shares and a selection of investment funds that you may wish to consider investing in through a Stocks and Shares. The funds described on this Website will invest in a wide range of investments, including other funds and the performance of the funds (including any income you may receive) is not guaranteed. The performance of the funds will depend on many factors, including the performance of underlying investments selected by the fund managers. Some funds may involve exposure to investments in emerging markets, smaller companies and/or exposures to different currencies which may involve greater risk to the value of your investment. You should consider fully all information provided by the fund about the risks that particular products may involve.
- Please also be aware that once you have identified investments that are of interest to you, we will introduce you to the investment fund or to a provider with whom you may then decide to complete the purchase bid business plan. If you decide to proceed with your purchase of a Stocks and Shares and/or investment funds you will do so only with that person and you will not enter into any contract with us. We will not hold or handle client money in respect of any business selected by you when using the Stocks and Shares channel with usamoneybid.com
- If you purchase a business plan from any person having used our Stocks and Shares ISA channel you accept that in doing so we have not and will not provide you with any advice or make any recommendation in connection with any business on this Website (including as to its suitability, adequacy or appropriateness for you or for any other person). Information on this Website is provided for general information purposes only and is provided to assist you to consider whether the product or service may be appropriate for your needs.
- If you are in any doubt as to the suitability, adequacy or appropriateness of any product or service, we suggest that you seek independent financial advice before you bid business.
- In introducing you to usamoneybid.com investment funds, we may be remunerated by them for doing so in the form of commission based on transactions that you undertake with or through them or otherwise as we agree with them.
We may make changes these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should check this page regularly to see our most up to date policy. We will tell you about any changes to this policy by showing the date of the changes in the 'Last updated' section below. By using the website after the date we make any changes, you are agreeing to the changes.
Last updated: December 2015